CALA DEVELOPS PRESTIGIOUS NEW HOMES IN MURIESTON, LIVINGSTON
04 Oct 2013
CALA Homes is moving forward with a major development of 51 detached family homes in the desirable Murieston area of Livingston.
Work will begin later this summer on Murieston Gait, with the first homes phase released for sale in November 2013.
The development will offer a selection of four and five bedroomed properties detached homes from CALA’s award-winning Signature Range which offers flexible light-filled interiors and high specification as standard.
This will be one of CALA’s most significant homes development in the Livingston area, and the semi-rural location combines an attractive environment with excellent commuting links.
Looking forward to the development taking shape, Sarah Stanger, Sales and Marketing Director at CALA Homes (East), says: “Situated in one of the most sought after areas of Livingston, Murieston Gait is surrounded by mature trees and farmland and offers an attractive outlook whilst being perfectly positioned for those looking to commute to nearby towns or cities."
Murieston Gait will be serviced by two local train stations and selection of road networks including easy access to the M8 leading to the east and west. As well as travel convenience, the development also benefits from a host of local amenities and attractive outdoor walks and scenery making it a perfect location for growing families or those looking for the best of both worlds.
For more information, call 01324 600 220 or visit www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes by Weber Shandwick. For more information, contact Richard Bright or Jennifer Butler on 0131 556 6649 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to Editors
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company focuses on high quality, well-designed homes in prime locations, from starter homes to luxury detached family properties.
- In March 2013, CALA announced that it had reached an agreement with Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company, under which they acquired the CALA Group, valuing the company at £210m.
- At its full year results in autumn 2013, CALA expects to announce record profits on a like-for-like basis driven by improved housebuilding gross margin of around 19% (2012: 16.4%)
- CALA Homes builds around 850 properties each year
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2013, is £333,000 – the highest ASP outside London of any housebuilder in the top 20 by volume, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK
- As at 30th June 2013, CALA’s land bank stands at over 9,600 plots with a potential gross development value of £3.1bn, equivalent to approximately 7 years’ output on current projections
- CALA Homes won Housebuilder of the Year, Best Medium Housebuilder and Best House at the 2012 What House? Awards.
- In March 2013, CALA Homes received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builder Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for the fourth consecutive year.
- Health and safety is of paramount importance to CALA. In 2013, the company maintained its low number of minor injuries reportable under RIDDOR recording six and has reported no major injuries in the last five years. Over the course of the last five years CALA has had the lowest average annual incidence rate of any housebuilder in the HBF benchmark of companies.
|CALA Homes (East) Ltd.
||CALA Homes (West) Ltd.
(Midlands) Ltd., CALA Homes (Yorkshire) Ltd. and CALA Homes (South) Ltd.
The Bond Building
29 Breadalbane Street
Edinburgh EH6 5JW
tel: 0131 561 2244
mob: 07980 598 762
18 Glasgow Road
tel: 01698 78 78 45
18 Glasgow Road
tel: 01698 78 78 47
tel: 0121 629 7797
mobile: 07854 356417