An impressive nine Site Managers for CALA Homes have each scooped a prestigious award in recognition of their commitment to the highest standards in housebuilding.
The Edinburgh headquartered developer performed particularly well, with winners across its regions in Scotland and England landing the “Pride in the Job” awards, which received over 16,000 applicants and were awarded to the top 450 Site Managers across the entire UK.
Kevin Whitaker, Regional Chairman for Scotland and the Midlands commended the Managers on attaining these prestigious awards and praised their wider development teams for their invaluable and continued dedication, saying: “We are very proud of our nine winners for obtaining the “Pride in the Job” awards. Our Site Managers set the standard when it comes to excellence on site - which is why we see such fantastic results across our developments.
“To have them recognised with the highest industry accolade a site manager can receive is just brilliant and for multiple regions to be represented is testament to the level of talent across our business.
“We would also like to congratulate Mark Foley for his spectacular third consecutive win at Dalmeny Park near Edinburgh which takes his Pride in the Job tally to 12 - this really demonstrates an outstanding level of consistency and we are so proud of him for the constant support he provides to his team.”
Organised by NHBC, the UK's leading new home warranty insurance provider, “Pride in the Job” is the most highly regarded competition in the house building industry dedicated to recognising site managers and their construction teams who achieve the highest standards in house building. It has been instrumental in driving up the quality of new homes for 37 years.
Mark Foley, who is now working as Project Manager at The Crescent, on the grounds of Edinburgh’s Donaldson’s College, went on to say: “It is a great feeling to be recognised with the highest industry prize, however this simply wouldn’t have been possible without the hard work of the wider development team.
“There is an expectation of high quality as standard at every CALA development, something that really helps maintain focus on delivering the best we can for our customers.”
Congratulations to CALA’s nine Site Managers and their teams who were recognised at the NHBC Pride in the Job Awards 2017:
• Mark Foley | Dalmeny Park, South Queensferry (CALA Homes East of Scotland)
• Neal Toland | Ten Brunswick Road, Edinburgh (CALA Homes East of Scotland)
• Kenny Reid | Liberton Grange, Edinburgh (CALA Homes East of Scotland)
• Ian Welsh | Mayburn Park, Edinburgh (CALA Homes East of Scotland)
• Peter Miles | Alder Green, Alderton, Gloucestershire (CALA Homes Midlands)
• Fred Anderson | The Links at Dubford, Aberdeen (CALA Homes North of Scotland)
• Rob Swanson | Milltimber Grange at Oldfold Village, Aberdeen (CALA Homes North of Scotland)
• Michael Carrigan | Dullatur Greens, Cumbernauld (CALA Homes West of Scotland)
• Stuart Dallas | CALA at Thorntonhall, Thorntonhall (CALA Homes West of Scotland)