CALA Homes is hoping to bring over 200 homes to Bicester, after acquiring land released for the second phase of development at the wider Kingsmere scheme on the south-western edge of Bicester.
Construction is expected to start towards the end of the year and CALA is looking for quality subcontractors to support on the build of the development. CALA invites subcontractors to find out more about the opportunities available and the benefits of working with CALA at an informal event on Wednesday 29th August 2018 at The Lion Wendlebury, between 4pm and 8pm (Wendlebury Road in Bicester OX25 2PW).
You can confirm your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your expected time of arrival, by Monday 27th August.
Working with CALA you can expect:
• Good payment terms (30 days)
• A commitment to the health and safety of all employees and contractors
• Continuity of work, where possible
CALA contractors must:
• Be CIS registered (Construction Industry Scheme: www.gov.uk/what-is-the-construction-industry-scheme)
• Be SMAS accredited:(www.smasltd.com)
• Be VAT registered
• Please note, all site workers must hold a CSCS card or equivalent