We want to create a new community worth caring about, invoking Garden City principles to create a healthy, natural and economic combination of town and country life.
Our new community would be a superb place to live, providing opportunities to live, work and socialise within 10 minutes of Stratford-upon-Avon.
CALA’s development will deliver:
- A new community set within parkland and wooded glades, tree lined avenues, squares, streets and greens
- 3,500 new homes including a range of affordable homes
- Thriving new local centres including shops, cafes, a community centre and a GP surgery
- Two new primary schools and a secondary school on site, as well as funding towards sixth form education locally
- Outdoor sports pitches, children's play areas, informal green open space and wildlife corridors
- A new office park with super-fast broadband which, together with other community facilities, would provide capacity for thousands of new jobs
- Thousands of jobs, in addition to approximately 450 construction jobs over the build period
- A sustainable transport plan to encourage cycling and walking on the development
- Highways and infrastructure improvements to create better transport links to Stratford-upon-Avon and beyond