- We encourage you to pre-book an appointment with our sales team. This will help us to ensure that only one household visits at any one time and will enable us to clean in between visits.
- Our teams have been fully briefed on the importance of hygiene.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our sales suites and show homes. This includes a clean after each appointment, paying particular attention to frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles and interactive screens.
- When the British weather permits, we will try to speak to you outside but we have also installed protective screens on consultation desks, if you need to have a face to face chat at any time.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available for you to use. We also ask you to wear a suitable face covering at all times. Disposable masks and gloves can be provided on request.
- Our sales teams won’t accompany you around the show home, but they’ll be on hand to answer any of your questions.
When you visit our sales offices, we ask that you follow the guidance below:
- On arrival, please wait outside or in your vehicle, and one of our sales advisors will let you know when the sales office is ready for you.
- You will be asked to wear a suitable face covering in the sales area.
- Our sales team will then take you through the safety measures we have in place and how your appointment will be conducted.
- Most importantly, please keep a two-metre distance at all times.
If you are staying at home for now, we can still offer a range of ways to help you plan your move.
Our sales teams are available for one-to-one telephone or video consultations, and we have a whole host of information and virtual tours. Find information on your chosen development using our Homes for Sale search page.
If you’re interested in our Part Exchange service, we can provide remote valuations for your existing property.
You can also reserve one of our homes remotely, safe in the knowledge that if you need to cancel, we will return your reservation fee in full.
Whatever you need, we’re here and ready - when you are.
*This news page was last updated on 12th April 2021