CALA Construction Academy of Excellence
Our Construction Academy of Excellence is a bespoke, industry-recognised training programme which provides a structured career path for our site management workforce.
Unique to CALA, the core training programme has been co-designed by in-house experts and our specialist training partners, including the NHBC. Industry-recognised training modules have been aligned with CALA’s own high quality standards, processes and procedures, as well as our leadership approach and cultural values.
Through the Academy our site management staff at all levels have the opportunity to complete a formal vocational or academic qualification, and those who wish to progress further will be supported by us to achieve Chartered Construction Manager status through the CIOB.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES
• A clear development pathway
• Industry-recognised training that is tailored to CALA
• The opportunity to complete a formal qualification
• Formal recognition for demonstrating commitment to personal development and to maintaining high quality standards
• Wider professional development opportunities, including supporting employees in their journey towards achieving Chartership.
HOW THE ACADEMY WORKS
The Academy provides a clear learning and development pathway for our construction teams. There are a number of pathways available and employees can choose which route is best suited to their personal career aspirations, level of skill, experience and qualification.
To find out more about the site management opportunities at CALA, please contact email@example.com
For more information about CALA’s Construction Academy of Excellence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org