Throughout the month of October, home-owners at the Bridge of Don development who are celebrating Halloween are being asked to enchant the exteriors of their Cala homes with a touch of spooky magic to create frighteningly fun and hilariously haunted displays and bring a smile – or a scare - to their neighbours.
The owners of the most spine-tinglingly impressive display will receive a £100 Amazon gift voucher with our Grandhome sales team selecting the winner on Saturday 30th October. The only trick to this spellbinding treat is that those taking part consider the environment when purchasing or creating their decorations by using recyclable materials and products where possible.
If you live in a Cala home at Grandhome and are able to take part, we would love to see photos of your decorations! Please tag our social media accounts, @CalaHomes, and use #Calaween when sharing your photos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
We can’t wait to see what ghoulish creations Grandhome residents come up with!
Terms and Conditions of Competition
- The competition promoter is Cala Homes (North) Limited (the “Promoter”) , whose place of business is at Anderson House, 1 Kingshill Park, Venture Drive, Arnhall Business Park, Westhill, AB32 6FL. The Promoter acts as an agent for an on behalf of Cala Management Limited (“Cala”).
- The title of the competition is “Cala-ween decorations to win £100 Amazon gift voucher”.
- Readers will be invited to submit a single photo entry which captures their Halloween decorations.
- The opening date for entries is 14th October and the closing date for entries is 29th After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- Entries should be submitted by social media, tagging @CalaHomes and using the hashtag ‘#Calaween’. Postal entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Submission of an entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry will be chosen by the Cala Grandhome sales team.
- The winner will be announced on the 30th
- The winning photograph may be shared on Cala’s website and social channels.
- One winner will win a £100 Amazon gift voucher. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one submission per household may be entered.
- The competition is only open to Cala Homes residents at Grandhome in Aberden aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Cala (and their families) or employees of the Promoter’s agents or suppliers who are professionally connected with the competition (and their families).
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Cala to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of its publications, its websites, on its social media channels, on its premises and/or in any promotional material.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Scots law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scots Courts shall prevail.